Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Maternity

Ok, I guess I have finally got up the nerve to post these photos "Papa Dale" has done of me! I am now 33 weeks pregnant so I guess its time to share! We wanted to try some new things and show expecting mothers out there that this is a wonderful, special, exciting time in their lives that should surely be captured in photographs. Pregnancy is truly a blessing and your "baby bump" should be showed off! We did these sessions at different times, at several different locations. Hope you enjoy! Please call us if you are interested in having some "unique" pregnancy photos done! Please please pleaseeee email your feedback to ADW41283@aol.com -Thanks, Amber :)

Here are a couple we shot in downtown Spring Hope...






These were taken in my baby's nursery









These were done at Atlantic Beach




As you can see, this little bird kept coming closer and closer. Wonder if he knew something?






No comments:

Post a Comment